If your comment does not follow these requirements it will be removed from the website.
- Do not post inappropriate content.
- Do not post about personal information.
- Do not post your personal information.
- Do not post other individuals’ personal information.
- Do not post age sensitive content.
If you see a comment that does not follow these requirements, please contact us saying the commenter’s name, the comment, and the page commented on.
- Delete or edit
- Email here to request a deletion. If you want to edit your comment, please request your comment be deleted and then repost the edited version. Direct comment editing is unavailable at this time. Make sure to use the email you used to comment with so the webmaster will know it is you and you are not trying to delete someone else’s comment.
Your email is not shown publicly. Only we can see it. If you do not want us to see your email, enter “email@example.com.” Please note: If you use firstname.lastname@example.org in the email field, you will be unable to have your comment deleted since there would be no way of confirming you were the one who posted the comment.